The Fortis Hospital, Noida is a Super Specialty Healthcare Center that has excelled in diverse fields of medical care. Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading healthcare service provider in India. This hospital is known as the center of excellence in several fields including Orthopedics, Neuroscience, Minimal Access Surgery, Oncology, and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). The Cardiology section of the Hospital also needs a mentioning here for their offering of international standard treatments.
The hospital is designed and developed in a way to share maximum ease, warmth, and effectiveness of treatment to the patients. Fortis Noida is equipped with state-of-art facilities that cater to the special needs of patients. With 200 beds and 7 operation theaters, the Fortis Noida has placed itself as the second mega hub hospital in the Fortis Group.
The proximity of Fortis Noida to the national capital Delhi made it one of the best choices for international patients who come to India to get the best of healthcare. The state-of-the-art infrastructure accompanied by the availability of most modern healthcare equipment ensures a high level of success each time. To handle every emergency situation, the patients are provided round-the-clock monitoring within the hospital. With a focus to serve each patient with the utmost care, every patient is offered personalized services.
While various departments of Fortis Noida work towards curing the physical ailments of the patients, the IVF center offers smiles to the faces of thousands of people who are longing for a child to cuddle in their arms. In this particular department, the expert specialists consult with the aspiring parents before offering them any treatment so that a particular level of transparency can be maintained.
With more than 800 successful kidney transplants, Fortis Noida is renowned for having one of the oldest and trusted Kidney Transplant Programmes in Noida. Some of the other milestones of the hospital include more than 800 liver transplants, 10,000 plus knee replacements, and almost 2,000 cardiac bypass surgeries.
Accreditations of Fortis Hospital, Noida
- NABH Accredited Hospital
- NABH Accredited Lab
Services Available at Fortis Hospital, Noida
The prompt services and availability of modern equipment that make Fortis Noida stand tall among the crowd of hospitals in the region. Some of the advanced services available here include
- 256 Slice CT Scan
- MRI & X-ray
- 500 mA Image Intensifier TV supplemented by digital CR reader X-Ray
- EMG, EEG, NCV
- Mobile X-Rays
- C- Arm with Digital Subtraction Angiography
- GE Ultrasound machine with cardiac probe
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Investigation with TMT, ECHO, Holter Recorder, and Monitor and ECG
- CT Scan dual slice
Fortis Hospital Noida: Facilities
To ensure complete healthcare to the patients, the hospital has precisely chosen every facility. The following are the facilities that one will get in this multi-specialty hospital-
- 236 beds including 11 state-of-art OTs
- 21 bedded Dialysis Centre providing 24 hours coverage
- Round-the-clock Emergency Services
- 24 – hour Ambulance Service
- Imaging and Diagnostics
- Dedicated ICU & HDU
- Specialized Oncology wing
- Pathology Labs
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Blood Bank
- Cafeteria and coffee shop
Group of Doctors in Fortis Hospital, Noida
It is not only the availability of most modern medical equipment but the expert group of medical practitioners that contributes toward offering the best healthcare facilities. The highly qualified doctors diagnose and treat various medical problems of the patients with an expert hand.
- Dr. Parneesh Arora – Sr. Consultant, [ Cardiology ]
- Dr. Anand Pandey – Sr. Consultant
- Dr. Adarsh Koppula – Sr. Consultant, [ Cardiac Surgery ]
- Prof. Anil Kumar Singh, [ Neurosciences ]
- Dr. Vikas Gupta Consultant, [ Neurology ]
- Dr. Ashok Rajgopal, [ Orthopedics ]
Achievements of Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Ranked 9 amongst Best Multi Speciality Hospitals in Delhi NCR on The Week Nielsen Survey 2015
- Ranked amongst the top 5 hospitals in Delhi NCR for 2017 and 2019 by The Week Magazine.
- Society for Emergency Medicines, India, named Fortis Hospital, Noida as the center of excellence.
- Won the comprehensive neurosciences services provider company of the year award at the Frost & Sullivan 7th Annual India Healthcare Excellence Awards 2015.
- FICCI Healthcare award for operational excellence.
- Won Gold, Silver & Bronze awards in National Energy Conservation Award by Government of India.
- Healthcare Entrepreneur of the year award by Times Media Research.
- Received certification for Green OT to the highest quality and safety parameters for patients and healthcare workers in Operation Theatres.
- Golden Award at UP State Energy Conservation Award in 2017
- Silver & Bronze Awards at Government of India National Energy Conservation Awards
- International Training Centre received an Award of Merit from American Heart Association in 2017
- Best Super Speciality Hospital in North India Award at National Business Leadership and Service Excellence Awards in 2017
- Patient Safety and Quality Award in 2017
- Pharmacie De Qualite Gold certification for 2017