Today, deskbound and unhealthy lifestyle is the routine in cities and therefore people are becoming more inclined towards ailments and diseases. The hectic and sedentary lifestyle of urban populace has resulted in various diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, osteoporosis and oral and lung cancer. Due to the excellent infrastructure, expert medical expertise and low treatment cost, India has emerged as a favorite medical tourism destination. Of late, with the introduction of corporate hospital chains and health care centers, medical tourism opportunities are immense in India. Over the years, these corporate hotel chains have recognized the need and importance of preventive health care and have came up with several health check programs and packages. Medi Connect India provides you with the information regarding Health Checkup Packages offered at different hospital chains sprinkled across India.
INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED BEFORE HEALTH CHECK UP
- Package includes all investigations and doctor’s consultations as mentioned in packages.
- Package stats at 8 am and completed by 3 pm.
- It includes breakfast/lunch (fixed menu) between check-up.
- Patient should be on empty stomach i.e you need to fasting overnight. However you are advised to have 2-3 glasses of plain water before coming for check up to facilitate an ultrasound abdomen on full bladder.
- In case you are on regular medication – kindly bring them with you and take them after your breakfast. If any discomfort meet our physician immediately (available in health check department).
- If you are diabetic do not take Insulin in the morning the same can be taken along with breakfast, after fasting blood samples and ultrasound have been done.
- If you are a smoker, please do not smoke on the day of your health check.
- Ladies are advised NOT to undergo their health check during Menstural cycle.
- Kindly wear loose, comfortable clothes and footwear, as you may need to change into a hospital gown during some of the investigations.
- If you are diabetic, or have high blood pressure, or pregnant, or have any other clinical condition, kindly inform in advance.
- ON DAY ONE, you will undergo all investigations, DAY TWO will be free for preparing medical reports ON DAY THREE you will have your consultations with physician with all medical reports.
- Avoid carrying your valuables at the time of health checkup.