MediConnect India a division of Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. respects the User’s privacy and committed to ensure that the User’s privacy is protected by means of protecting his/her Personally Identifiable Information you share with this Website. Personally Identifiable Information is information by which a person can be identified such as name, address, telephone number, SSN, e mail ID, date of birth, Credit card information etc. Personally Identifiable Information may be received from the Users of this Website or collected through our service including but not limited to collected via e mail.
MediConnect India may collects
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- may use ‘cookies’ to manage the User’s status and verify the User’s identity.
- may collect geophysical IP Address/browser information/other technical information for system and server administration.
Why MediConnect India collects these informations
MediConnect India requires these information to understand the User’s needs and provide the User with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve this Website products and services.
- MediConnect India may periodically send promotional e – mail about new products, special offers or other information which MediConnect India thinks the User may find interesting, using the email address which the User has provided. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself to such promotional e mails through the link provided in every such e mail itself.
- From time to time, MediConnect India may also use the User’s information to contact the User for market research purposes. This Website may contact the User by email, phone, fax or mail. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself from to this too by sending an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MediConnect India may use the information to customize the website according to the User’s interests.
With whom MediConnect India shares the information
As a thumb rule, MediConnect India will not willfully disclose the User’s Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except under following conditions
- When Information is forwarded to Service Providers to fulfill the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- When MediConnect India is legally compelled to provide the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
This Website is committed to ensure that the User’s information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure MediConnect India has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information MediConnect India collects online. While MediConnect India strives to protect the User’s personal information, it can not ensure or warrant total security of any information the User transmits over the transmission medium.
Limitation of Liability