Butt,derived from buttocks is a part of the body which can enhance the physical aspects of your appearance. Also known as Gluteal Implant or Gluteoplasty, buttock augmentation is a reconstructive surgical procedure which is done for reshaping the butt. With the help of a proper training program, the buttock area can be enlarged or reshaped . The two techniques are used for doing butt augmentation (butt enhancement cosmetic surgery). The very first technique adds the volume to the buttocks, while the second technique Brazilian Butt Lift adds your own fat to improve the shape of the buttocks. From the two techniques, Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is most sought after technique.
What is Butt lifting Surgery?
The butt lift surgery is the procedure to tighten the skin of the buttocks. This procedure is often confused with a Brazilian butt lift, but it is a different procedure all together. In this, excess skin is removed and the surrounding tissue is repositioned to create a more pleasing body contour. Implants, liposuction and lifts are all used to sculpt the buttock region into a desired shape. In combination with a lift, some patients also desire for an augmentation that utilizes implants.
Types of Butt Augmentation
- Buttocks Augmentation with Implants : During the surgery, the surgeon place silicone implants which is same to the structure of breast implants in the region around the buttocks. The special attention is paid to place these implants away from the significant nerves and also the region around the bone on which we sit. People who generally opt for this surgery are the one who doesn’t possess sufficient fat in their buttocks.
- Brazilian Buttocks with Fat Transfer or Fat Grafting Surgery : During this surgery, the fat implants are taken from the patient’s body such as the abdomen or thighs. To make sure that the augmentation is attractive and most importantly even, the fat of the donor is added with the help of many injections at the different depths. Most women opt for this surgery as it provides a more shapely outline to the butt area and the results are very satisfying.
- Buttocks Lifts Surgery : In this procedure, the patient’s sagged or the extra skin is removed which has been caused either by weight loss or ageing process. This procedure can also be performed with a abdomen or thigh lift surgeries.
Who should consider Butt Surgery ?
- Women who wish to achieve a perfect figure or are unhappy with the size of their buttocks
- People with underdeveloped buttocks
- Buttocks augmentation candidates are at least 18 years of age and in good physical health
- Candidates should be psychologically stable
Procedure for Buttock Augmentation
The procedure is performed under general or local anesthesia and takes two to three hours to complete. The surgery starts by making an incision at the back part of the thigh or at the crease of the buttock. The incision is made in the crease of the buttock in such a way that the scars are less visible. The surgeon makes a big pocket so as to add the butt implants on the top of the muscle or below the gluteus Maximus muscle. The procedure is repeated again for the other buttock and all the incisions are thoroughly closed and checked for symmetry. To improve the shape of the buttocks, Liposuction technique is also used.
Buttocks Augmentation Recovery
Recovery of buttock augmentation procedure, the patient can experience swelling and tightness for the starting two days. Although the swelling will completely disappear after one month. Buttock implants take several weeks time for full recovery and the patient can return back to its normal routine activities. Recovery is quite good in the case of buttock augmentation by inserting fat injections.
Buttock Augmentation Benefits
- Gaining a more sensuous backside
- Boosting of self confidence
- More enhanced appearance of the buttocks
- More balanced look
- Less self-conscious and concerned about appearance
Cost of Buttock Augmentation Surgery
The cost of buttocks augmentation surgery in India is very affordable as compared to any other country of the world. India offers best medical facilities combined with latest technologies to give a satisfactory and beneficial treatment.