At Mediconnect India, we take no chances with your health. The guidelines mentioned here are just to ensure the same. Please go through the following set of instructions. Your well-being is paramount to us.
1. It is necessary for a patient to carry all his previous medical reports and records.
2. The plastic containers sent to you must contain your morning urine and stool samples. Kindly collect the urine sample discarded in the first and last few seconds.
3. Before coming for the check-up, a patient needs to do an overnight fast. Please avoid eating oily and greasy stuff and more specifically alcohol on the day prior to your check-up.
4. Kindly do not eat tea/coffee/biscuits in the morning before your check-up program. Make sure to drink at least 1 liter of plain water before coming to the hospital. Do not go to toilet for urine passing till your ultrasound test gets over.
5. If you are taking any prescribed medicine, consume them on time. Don’t miss to take your blood pressure medicines before coming to the hospital for check-up.
6. If you happen to be a diabetic patient, kindly don’t consume your morning dose of insulin and prescribed medicines before coming for check-up. You are required to carry them along with you and consume them after having breakfast served in the hospital.
7. Avoid wearing any kind of ornaments before coming for check-up.
8. Avoid smoking on the day of your check-up until all medical examinations are over.
9. If you happen to wear contact lenses, replace them with glasses before coming for check-up program.
10. Avoid application of creams, oil and talcum powder on your chest before coming for the check-up program.
11. After coming to the hospital, you’ll be given a comfortable track-suit to wear in the hospital.
12. Kindly wear sport shoes/ sneakers while coming to the hospital.
13. On the day of your check-up, you are likely to spend around 4 to 5 hours in the hospital. It is advisable to carry some books or stuff to keep you engrossed.
14. Breakfast will be served during the program.
15. After the completion of all medicine tests, a follow up meeting will be arranged with an Internal Medicine Consultant. After the check-up, we’ll discuss your report and advice necessary follow ups.
Special note for Diabetics:
Special note for Ladies:
If you are pregnant or expecting, do inform your Patient Care Associate.
Copyright © 2020 medicalindiatourism.com All Rights Reserved