Butt, derived from the buttocks is a part of the body that can enhance the physical aspects of your appearance. Also known as Gluteal Implant or Gluteoplasty, buttock augmentation is a reconstructive surgical procedure that is done for reshaping the butt. With the help of a proper training program, the buttock area can be enlarged or reshaped. The two techniques are used for doing butt augmentation (butt enhancement cosmetic surgery). The very first technique adds volume to the buttocks, while the second technique Brazilian Butt Lift adds your own fat to improve the shape of the buttocks. From the two techniques, Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is the most sought-after technique.
The butt lift surgery is the procedure to tighten the skin of the buttocks. This procedure is often confused with a Brazilian butt lift, but it is a different procedure altogether. In this, excess skin is removed and the surrounding tissue is repositioned to create a more pleasing body contour. Implants, liposuction and lifts are all used to sculpt the buttock region into a desired shape. In combination with a lift, some patients also desire an augmentation that utilizes implants.
Types of Butt Augmentation
- Buttocks Augmentation with Implants: During the surgery, the surgeon place silicone implants which are the same as the structure of breast implants in the region around the buttocks. Special attention is paid to placing these implants away from the significant nerves and also the region around the bone on which we sit. People who generally opt for this surgery are the one who doesn’t possess sufficient fat in their buttocks.
- Brazilian Buttocks with Fat Transfer or Fat Grafting Surgery: During this surgery, the fat implants are taken from the patient’s body such as the abdomen or thighs. To make sure that the augmentation is attractive and most importantly even, the fat of the donor is added with the help of many injections at different depths. Most women opt for this surgery as it provides a more shapely outline to the butt area and the results are very satisfying.
- Buttocks Lift Surgery: In this procedure, the patient’s sagged or the extra skin is removed which has been caused either by weight loss or the aging process. This procedure can also be performed with an abdomen or thigh lift surgery.
Who should consider Butt Surgery?
- Women who wish to achieve a perfect figure or are unhappy with the size of their buttocks
- People with underdeveloped buttocks
- Buttocks augmentation candidates are at least 18 years of age and in good physical health
- Candidates should be psychologically stable
Procedure for Buttock Augmentation
The procedure is performed under general or local anesthesia and takes two to three hours to complete. The surgery starts by making an incision at the back part of the thigh or at the crease of the buttock. The incision is made in the crease of the buttock in such a way that the scars are less visible. The surgeon makes a big pocket so as to add the butt implants on the top of the muscle or below the gluteus Maximus muscle. The procedure is repeated again for the other buttock and all the incisions are thoroughly closed and checked for symmetry. To improve the shape of the buttocks, the Liposuction technique is also used.
Buttocks Augmentation Recovery
Recovery of the buttock augmentation procedure, the patient can experience swelling and tightness for the starting two days. Although the swelling will completely disappear after one month. Buttock implants take several weeks time for full recovery and the patient can return back to its normal routine activities. Recovery is quite good in the case of buttock augmentation by inserting fat injections.
Buttock Augmentation Benefits
- Gaining a more sensuous backside
- Boosting of self-confidence
- More enhanced appearance of the buttocks
- More balanced look
- Less self-conscious and concerned about the appearance
Cost of Buttock Augmentation Surgery
The Cost of Buttock Augmentation Surgery in India is around $1500. Here you get the best medical facilities combined with the latest technologies, which give a satisfactory and beneficial treatment.
FAQs for Butt Surgery or Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian butt lift is also known as butt augmentation. This procedure uses extra fat from another part of the body like the abdomen or thighs to improve your butt shape. In this procedure, firstly liposuction is performed on that particular body part to remove extra fat and after the fat purification, the same is injected into the buttocks to give extra volume.
Both the procedures Brazilian Butt Lift and Butt implant are butt improving surgical procedures. However, both procedures have different results. Brazilian butt lift uses fat from another part of your body, whereas Butt implants give benefit to patients if patients don’t have enough fat for grafting. In the Butt Implant, the implants used are made of solid silicone and are very natural-looking.
It totally depends on weight-maintaining as well as a healthy lifestyle. If you maintain the same you are going to get long-lasting results.
This procedure is the best option for those who would like to enhance their backside. Patients interested to undergo this procedure should be healthy with a normal weight. But in case the patient is very slim and doesn’t have sufficient fat to transfer then a Brazilian Butt lift will not be a good idea.
The doctor is going to make a small incision for liposuction to pick fat at the time of the procedure. He always tries to hide these scars. After this procedure, these scars will disappear in the coming years.
You should consult with your doctor in detail regarding the risk. If you are undergoing this treatment with a senior and experienced Cosmetic surgeon risk is very less.
You should always avoid swimming for at least 8 weeks, which helps in reducing the infection after the procedure.
You can start sitting after the procedure but you should sit on a fluffy and soft pillow for at least 6 weeks from the day of the procedure. In case your job profile is a sitting job you should change your sitting position every 20 minutes.
No, this procedure is not painful. This procedure is done under general anesthesia so that patient doesn’t feel any pain during liposuction and fat transfer. The doctor will also prescribe medication for pain.
Fat cells which are injected into the butt also work like other fat cells. Those cells shrink if you lose weight, and they become enlarged if your weight increase. The patient should maintain their weight and live a healthy lifestyle.
Yes, it is possible to rejuvenate your lower body with a butt lift. Well in Brazilian butt lift patients already undergo two surgeries. The first is butt augmentation and second is liposuction to remove extra fat. If some patients who don’t like their loose skin on thighs and hips they can lift or tighten those areas during Brazilian Butt Lift.
Yes, a few basic blood and urine investigations are required before the procedure. The doctor is going to tell the same at the time of your consultation.
Pictures always play an important role in the procedure. They are helpful to Doctor to see the results of your procedure.
To know about Brazilian Butt Lift cost and appointment, kindly contact on below details:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile/What's app: +91 9717766080